Scrambled Eggs for two
Author: Sally Sampson
- 4 large eggs
- ¼- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch black pepper, or more, to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter
- Combine the eggs, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat a medium sized omelet pan or skillet over a medium low flame and add oil or butter,
- being sure to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
- Add egg mixture. When the eggs begin to set, gently turn them with a wooden spoon. Continue cooking and turning until they are set but still soft and creamy, about 3 minutes.
Just before the eggs are completely cooked, add freshly grated Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs, caramelized onions, bacon bits, smoked salmon, sour cream, caviar, capers.