Arugula Salad with Mangoes, Bleu Cheese, and Sunflower Seeds
Author: Sally Sampson
- 3 - 4 bunches arugula, torn
- 1 ripe mango, cut in small dice
- ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- ¼ cup dry roasted sunflower seeds (salted or unsalted is fine)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place arugula in a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with mango, bleu cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, vinegar and olive oil and toss gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.