Eight year old Charlie Steinberg brought a little cellophane bag of my pecans to his art teacher, who thanked me by offering this one.
Though great for snacking and adding to salads, these are terrific added to granola, trail mix or dried fruits.
Charlie’s Art Teacher's Orange Cinnamon Pecans
Author: Sally Sampson
Serves: 1 cup
- 1 cup lightly toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss until the nuts are well coated.
- Transfer to the prepared sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Set aside overnight, when the nuts will have dried out.