Chilled Moroccan Tomato Soup
Author: Sally Sampson
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped or pressed
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 - 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 fresh tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Yogurt, for garnish
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Remove half the mixture and place in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and puree. Combine with reserved tomatoes mixture and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and if desired, yogurt.