Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Author: Sally Sampson
- 1½ - 2 pounds new potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on taste
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or ¾ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add olive oil, garlic and salt and mix until combined. Place on baking sheet or large baking pan and cook for about 35 - 45 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with rosemary.
Substitute 1 1/2 -2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, for the new potatoes.