Green Beans and Mushrooms with Herb Vinaigrette
Author: Sally Sampson
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and snapped in half
- ½ pound white button mushrooms, wiped clean with a towel, trimmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, tarragon, parsley or basil, chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place beans and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine mustard, vinegar, olive oil and herbs in a small bowl and add to beans. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.