Grilled Squash with Balsamic Vinegar
Author: Sally Sampson
- 2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Place the vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let boil until it has reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Brush squash with olive oil and place under broiler or on grill. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle vinegar on squash and add salt and pepper to taste.