An all purpose vinaigrette that’s great on just about all greens and vegetables and cold tuna or chicken.
Most Simple: Balsamic Vinaigrette
Author: Sally Sampson
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ - ¾ cup olive oil, depending on taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything except for the olive oil in a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until thoroughly combined.
- While the machine is running, gradually add olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.