Salad of Mixed Greens
Author: Sally Sampson
- ½ bunch watercress, torn
- ½ bunch arugula, torn
- ½ bunch romaine, torn into bite size pieces
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ head radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Montrachet cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing ingredients and toss gently to combine.