Snow Peas and Carrots
Author: Sally Sampson
- 2 teaspoons Oriental sesame oil
- ½ pound carrots, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- ½ pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 4 scallions, root end and 1 inch of green part trimmed and discarded, remainder thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large non - stick skillet or wok over a medium flame and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and cook for one minute.
- Add sesame seeds and scallions, toss to combine and serve immediately.