White Bean Salad with Rosemary and Basil
Author: Sally Sampson
- 1 16 ounce can small white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in eighths
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium size serving bowl.
- Let sit at room temperature for one hour to let the flavors blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature.